CNC Up-skilling & pedagogy training
The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce Dualpro (Department for dual educational advanced technical & pedagogical training) is seeking for an consultant/trainer who can hold a one week training session about the newest CNC developments and standards for about 35 hours in May 2022. The course will held online.
The aim of the training is to prepare the participants for their new role as head trainers, instructors and or sub-trainers for the company's subsequent development and implementation of an dual educational system training course for young adults in the field of mechanist. Therefore, it is about training the participants in the latest CNC requirements, with clear guidance on how the Trainer can later on with the help of pedagogically didactically skills pass on their knowledge to the students.
The task of the CNC coach in this class is not only to impart knowledge in the CNC field, but also to give the participants a tool kit on how to pass on this technical knowledge as a In-company trainer.
Design the curriculum for the upskilling CNC training via online modules
Conduct the CNC training at the customer location or online for the period of one week in May 2022
Create online learning material for the participants and upload the same on the IGCC learning management platform
Introduction to CNC machine in general
Introduction to newest CNC machine developments
Why using CNC
History of controls
Machine diagnosis, Service programme' s etc.
Introduction to cutting technology
basic tool concept
Introduction to part contracts
Tool movement and compensation
Basic new functions for blue printing
Workplace oriented Soft Skills
Communication on the workplace
Work adaption skills
workplace safety training
One week in May (time yet to be decided which we will do with the chosen consultant).
One batch with about 20 participants who all have a technical background in CNC machining, welding, mechanist etc. as well as all currently working on the shop floor as supervisors.
The training will be conducted most likely fully Online for a period of 30 hour during a span of one week. (Monday to Friday for 8 hours each day, fully online (tools will be provided).
§ Professional qualification:
Subject matter expert in the above-mentioned areas. Preferable Master’s degree in the field of vocational education, human resource/ communication/ organizational management or business management.
§ Professional experience and knowledge:
– Trained and competent in conducting adult learning sessions (preferably certified)
– Experienced in working conceptually
– Practical experiences in the vocational education system ((German (preferable), Indian any other))
– Understanding of the Indian education system and labor market
– Fluent in English, knowledge of Hindi or another Indian language is of advantage
§ Core competencies:
– Coaching skills
– Conversation management
– Handling of big groups
– Systematic observation
– Ability and skill to solve problems in the above areas, as well as willingness to do so
– Planning, execution, and evaluation of the scheduled exercises
– Feedback and documentation of the results
§ Soft skills:
– Good team player
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Strong problem-solving skills with strengths-oriented view
– Strong work ethics
– High level of flexibility/adaptability
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Interest in working with professional experts and being able to handle their ideas and views on the topics
– Social media communicating and networking skills
– Experiences with Indian culture
– Strong intercultural skills to deal with participants from across whole India
To apply or questions, please contact me or submit a proposal including quotation and approach to delivering the requested services to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. No deadline